Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas!

 
Another Christmas has come and gone, they seem to come quicker every year. We had my families Christmas Dec. 19th at my brothers house. My parents came up from Kentucky and also brought along my Grandma. I ended up with money a clock, some gloves and a lot of junk food. I have eaten more junk food in the last month than I have in the previous 6 months including Halloween. We had a lot of good home cooked food and of course I ate way too much. I surprised my parents with the gift from our upcoming vacation. I decided for their gift I would be that I
purchase their plane tickets to Alaska in May 2016. They protested but I figure it is a small pittance of what they have done for me over the years. On Christmas day we went down to the farm. Needles baked a turkey and Bob brought potatoes and Kenny homemade rolls and squash pie. It's was all very good and yet again I over ate. There seems to be a theme here. Anyway It was nice to be able to see the family again. Hope you had a Merry Christmas also.

No comments: